This season there are 4 Science Olympiad Tournaments scheduled across Oklahoma. The first 3 are termed “Invitational” in that all member teams of the Oklahoma Science Olympiad are invited to attend and compete. These are typically full-day affairs that give students the opportunity to practice and perfect their skills before the State Tournament in March.
- Norman Invitational – Washington Irving Middle School, December 2nd
- Putnam City Invitational – Putnam City North High School, January 27th
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University Invitational, February 24th
- State Tournament – University of Central Oklahoma, March 31st
Don’t forget to enroll your team(s) for the 2017-18 school year at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SO2018enrollment
Cost for the school year is the national membership fee of $60.
The address to send all Purchase Orders and Checks is:
University of Central Oklahoma
Campus Box 177
100 N. University Drive
Edmond OK 73034
Attn: Sharon Kelting
- There is still space available at the annual Coach/Event Supervisor training on September 23rd at UCO. This is an all-day conference and lunch is provided. Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SO2018Training
- In addition, we are planning a training conference on November 4th at UCO for Science Olympiad participants. Event Supervisor/Mentors for a number of events will conduct workshops for and with students to assist them with events. Not all events will be offered, but we are working to have volunteer mentors to offer guidance and instruction for many of the construction and problem solving events. Details and registration to follow after the training conference in September.