On the national website (www.soinc.org), you’ll see updated information for 2017. Below are the event links so students and coaches know where to look for study materials, and Event Supervisors know where to look for help.
Science Olympiad will be adding information to these pages throughout the fall, including Score Sheets and Check Lists for device events, more Event Supervisor Guides and the Event Logistics Chart.
- Division B Events – https://www.soinc.org/2017_div_b_events
- Division C Events – https://www.soinc.org/2017_div_c_events
- Event Table for 2017 – https://www.soinc.org/2017_event_table
- Short Event Descriptions – https://www.soinc.org/short_event_descriptions
- Workshops – https://www.soinc.org/workshops
- Contact Info – https://www.soinc.org/state_directors_list
All State Chapters should be following the Policies listed here: (Coaches and Event Supervisors must be familiar with the policies and should download and file them)
Please pay special attention to Eye Protection classifications, Laser Use and Team Qualification Policies, especially as they relate to home schools. Invitational Tournament Directors should review them as well before the season begins.
Invitational Directors need to follow all direction listed here: